Dottie Potter Memorial Open Horse Show
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Avoid the $20.00 Show Office fee by submitting the completed form before
Friday, May 19 at 12 noon
Entries received after the deadline will still be processed -- which will make your time at the
entry booth simpler-- however, the $20 show office fee will be charged.
Please don't wait until the last minute! Also remember to scroll to the bottom and click
the "SUBMIT" button when you are done.
When your entry form is received, a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours. If you have any concerns
that we've received your entry, email us at email@example.com and we will let you know.
You do not pay at this time, you will pay at the show when you check in. We accept check or cash
(sorry NO debit/credit cards accepted).
If you want to add and scratch at the gate, you will need to leave an open check or
at least $50 extra cash at the show office. (Any unused cash will be refunded at the end of the show).
HOW TO FILL OUT ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
1) Exhibitor name. If Exhibitor is under age 18 on 1/1/2017, please list Exhibitor's age and provide parent/guardian name and relationship.
2) Email: Please list your email and make sure it is accurate. We need a correct email to confirm your online entry and to contact you if we have a question.
3) Phone: Please list your phone number including area code.
4) Address: Please list your address, including Street, City, State, and Zip.
5) Horse's Name: You can use your horse's registered name or barn name. Remember, the name you list is the name that the announcer will use over the loud speaker when they call out placings. (I can hear them announcing you and your horse for FIRST PLACE now!) ;-)
6) Classes: To enter your classes, please use the Show Premium class NUMBERS, separated by a comma. Remember to sign up for DAILY HIGH POINT! There is NO extra charge and we have AWESOME prizes for CHAMPION, RESERVE, & THIRD PLACE HIGH POINT! And we have prizes just for signing up - pick up your prize at the show office at check in! To sign up, you just enter and show in a minimum of 5 specified classes in your division....The class numbers for each division's High Point eligibility are listed at the bottom of the Show Premium. If you need to see them, click here to go to the Premium page, find and copy the class numbers required for your division, then come back and finish filling out your online entry. :-) You are allowed to ride in more than one division (for example English and Western) and may qualify to win more than one Daily High Point Award! (See Highpoint Rules for details). Someone is going to win, why not YOU?! At the very least, you will have FUN!
How to determine if you should go in the "Non-Pro" or "Open" division: If you make money showing, training or judging horses, then you must go in the Open division. Please click here for a more complete explanation.
7) Click the "SUBMIT" button when you are done. You should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
You will also need to present a signed WAIVER at the show office, the day of the show at check in. You may (click on the button below) to view, print, fill out, and BRING WITH YOU TO SAVE TIME or you may obtain one at the show office and fill it out at check in. Thank you!
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU! SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!!!